Hospice Tools eDocs is the EMR built from the ground up for hospice. Our solutions improves charting personalized hospice care, , management, and compliance.
Hospice Tools eDocs EMR is CHAP VERIFIED enabling your team to follow best practices and meet CHAP standards!
eDocs EMR Features
- Referrals & Intake: Easily manage and track referrals, process orders and authorizations with critical fields flowing into TimeKeeper Timesheets & eBilling.
- ICD Codes Library: Search by disease name or code and easily add as many ICD codes as needed to patient’s face sheet
- Auto-calculate Cert Periods: New admit, transferred in, previous benefits periods – Intake auto-calculates patient certification dates
- Patient Contact & Location: Store all patient & caregivers addresses to easily update patient location. Patient location auto flows to eBilling to maximize billing revenue & calculates pass-through rates to SNFs
- Facility Protocol Sheet: Store facility protocols so team members can get in, out, and interact with facilities to their specifications. Click here to read our Facility Protocol Blog Post
- Palliative & Hospice: A simple & centralized face sheet that handles palliative & hospice without having to switch modules or re-enter data
- Professional Tools: Built by hospice & palliative pros to to deliver tools & workflows that work!
- HR Tab: Store professional licenses, expiration dates, & other critical employee data: Click here to read our blog post on our HR Tab.
- Veterans Checklist Form: Easily track & ensure that veterans needs are being met and generate more veterans referrals
- Drug Database: (Phase I complete) Built-in drug names library to easily add meds & reduce errors
- Cloud-based, Real-time, Web & Mobile Apps: Full functionality on Web access & with mobile apps for Android & Apple devices. Full clinical documentation & functionality available on almost every device: desktop, laptop, tablet, & phone!
- Mentor Mode: Automatic document compliance for non-credentialed, on-boarding new hires, interns, and doctor review
- Volunteer Mode: Approval-based documentation for your volunteers. Click to check out this feature!
- Volunteer Management Dashboard: Simplify managing volunteers & documentation
- Audit Mode: Protect your agency from inadvertent data leaks in an audit!
- Automatic Compliance & Quality Management: Track trends & outcomes with actionable information
- Automatic HIS: Fields flow from face sheet & charting forms: Click here to see how we simplify & automate HIS
- Auto-build: Fields flow from eDocs charting to TimeKeeper Timesheets to automatically build timesheets with patient visits & interactions
- Flexible Forms Library: A robust library of flexible forms that can be customized to your hospice & palliative clinical documentation requirements
- Auto-scan, upload & automatically store uploads (images, docs, PDFs) in the right section of a patient’s chart
- Individualized Dashboards: Preview & eSign docs & orders right from your dashboard, bulk or individual docs with the click of a button! Desktop & mobile app!
- Reporting and Analytics: Get fast insights into the complexities of patient metrics, key business metrics, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- IDG/IDT Dashboard: Drastically reduces prep & meeting time. Click here to check out the IDG Dashboard
- Intuitive structure and navigation so IDG teams see the comprehensive view & easily access current and historical data across all disciplines
- Individualized Smart Care Planning: Intuitive workflows with customizable suggestions for goals and interventions. Click here to check out Smart Care Plans
- Hospice Aide care plans to easily manage exactly what aides do on every visit
- Bereavement: Care plans & workflows designed specifically for bereavement including risk assessment and frequency of communications criteria. Click here to check out Bereavement
- Psychosocial & Spiritual Support: Charting tools and forms to support the needs of social workers and chaplains.
- Flexible psychosocial care planning with customizable suggestions for goals, interventions. Click here to check out Psychosocial Care Plans
- Palliative Care & Management: Built to easily handle palliative care & operations. Click here to read our Palliative Charting & coding blog post
- Palliative Intake: Start a patient on palliative and easily switch to hospice
- Palliative Forms: Forms built to easily chart palliative visits & calls. Customizable fields and functionality to match your teams’ needs.
- CPT Codes Library: Smart library with code suggestions based on type and location (facility/home)
Start My No-Risk Free Trial Now!
Hospice Tools TimeKeeper stops fraud, improves compliance and creates massive efficiencies! Robust reporting, easy payroll management, & timesheets built for hospice & palliative care. Save time & resources as critical patient info and documents flow automatically from the eDocs EMR directly into clinician’s timesheets.
- Intuitive and Easy Navigation: Virtually no training needed. Enter and verify data with easy drop-down menus.
- Robust Clinical Timesheets: Built for hospice & palliative agencies with time reporting, location, mileage tracking, patient, activity type and more
- Access Anywhere Timesheets: Work wherever and whenever you are with desktop/laptop access and native mobile apps
- Individualized Dashboards: Get the full picture with time, absent, & PTO tracking tools
- Hassle-free QA: Seamlessly linked to eDocs EMR clinical documentation for smooth automatic information flow
- Automatic Compliance: Integrated with eDocs EMR to end fraud liability by instantly matching timesheets to clinical visits
- Auto-Build: Integrates clinical visit times and locations from clinical documentation to auto-build timesheets with the click of a button. Click here to check out this feature
- Mileage Tracking: Easily pulls & inputs your teams’ most common addresses and automatically calculates mileage
- Payroll: Automatically organized with easy reporting
Hospice Tools eBilling is our full financial management platform for your hospice agency’s back-office. Flexible, powerful, & built for hospice & palliative billing ensures that eBilling seamlessly fits your business workflows, maximizes your RCM, and delivers proven results.
- Easy Tracking & Batch Billing: Submit hundreds or thousands of claims with one click of a button
- Full Patient Financial Tracking: Track financial information using our advanced reporting options.
- Daily Census Tracking
- Automatic Claim Generation
- Export: For electronic or paper claims
- Revenue Management: Upload electronic remittances
- Payment Management: A seamless system for managing payments to hospital and nursing facilities including pass-through rates
- Hospice & Palliative Care Billing
- Integrated: Data flows automatically from clinical documentation and timesheets for fast, accurate billing
- SNF Pass-Through Rates: Automatically track and calculate pass-through rates for facilities so you can easily manage AR/AP
- Medicare DDE Screen: Get total access to the Medicare DDE screen (black screen) so you can easily check patient eligibility & claims status