Hospice Tools has native mobile apps for eDocs EMR & TimeKeeper timesheets. These apps are fully functional and operate using low data with speed & capabilities on both Android & Apple devices – just like all the other apps on your phone. This means you’re not limited to a desktop/laptop or tablet that only has WiFi.
- Apps use cellular & WiFi not just WiFi – that’s a big difference between an EMR only available on a tablet & Hospice Tools true native apps which are available for tablets & phones
- Apps on a phone operate as apps are supposed to, not as a web-page in a phone browser. Apps function with speed & low cellular data usage in comparison allowing users with limited data packages to still operate efficiently almost everywhere.
- Forms are built in with auto-save / save / save & close in app so your work is stored even when cellular is spotty
- For true offline where no cellular data is available for long stretches (which is increasingly rare) download forms or even the entire chart for pdf view access info on go
- Pre-print patient specific blank forms that can be filled out and then scanned & uploaded through the eDocs EMR app on your mobile device when cellular or wi-fi is available. The scan will automatically place the completed form in the proper section of the chart! For example, an scanned assessment will uploaded & automatically filed under assessments, a. RN visit note under nurses etc.