One of the only hospice EMRs to be awarded the CHAP Verified seal!
This validation delivers the confidence your team needs that they have the tools and support to grow, deliver personalized comfort care, to meet the CHAP standards of best practices and compliance.
Hospice Tools: The Complete Hospice Software Solution
Maximize Your Revenue
Medicare real-time claim status
Built-in appeals tracking
Fast and accurate billing with all payers including Medicaid room & board!
Built for hospice & palliative agencies
Customizable forms & reports
Fast and seamless charting, smart care plans, Super-fast IDG, automatic compliance, mobile apps and more!
Timesheets, Mileage, & Payroll
3 layers of built-in document validation & compliance
Robust activity, productivity, & payroll reports
Auto-calculate mileage, visits, on-call & more!
- eDocs EMR & TimeKeeper timesheets, Web access & mobile apps
- Special pricing for startups & independent agencies!
- Flat per-user pricing, not census-based!
- Unparalleled service & support!
- Guided transition, onboarding & on-going training
- Customizable forms & reports to match your workflows
- eBilling RCM software & services priced separately. Request a quote for our in-house eBilling DIY tool or our premium HT Pro eBilling Services.
Chart from virtually anywhere on any device with web access & Hospice Tools mobile apps!
Customizable forms to match your workflows with in-doc patient history & trends.
Smart Care Plans, HIS & IDG Dashboards to ensure compliance.
Shareable reports to keep your teams on track.
- Instant access with real-mobile apps!
- Chart on any device! Desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone, wherever you enter information it will be updated in real-time across the system.
- Speed & performance: Web-pages aren’t built for mobile devices. Get the speed & performance of real mobile apps.
- Info on-the-go: Give your teams quick & easy access to the info they need where & when they need it.
- Security: Protect patient information with secure real-time chart access.
- Dashboard e-signing: Review & sign off individual or bulk documents with a click of a button right from the app!
- Mobile scan & upload: Scan & upload docs from within the app directly into the right section of the patient’s chart!
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Hospice Tools provides us with a seamless palliative care billing tool. Clinical visits automatically generate into claims and can be billed with the click of a button."Eli - Director of Finance
Hospice Tools is intuitive and user-friendly. It makes it much easier to document than the systems I have used in the past."Becky - Director of Clinical Services
What I like most about Hospice Tools is its ease of use, especially for documentation of visits and contacts."Patricia - Palliative Nurse Practitioner
I rate Hospice Tools a 10 out of 10."Debra - Hospice Administrator
Hospice Tools is easy to navigate which makes updating patient information simple."Kaila - Referral Coordinator
Easy access to patient information - at your fingertips 24/7. I also love the volunteer access."Brenda - Corporate Director of Program Development
I love Hospice Tools! It is user-friendly, easy to get information regarding patients and organized well with tabs."Marco - HR Manager
I like the ready access to all documentation. Hospice Tools is straightforward and easy to use. I LOVE that I can comment on the intern documents I reject."Judith - Director of Support Services
Hospice Tools makes my job much easier and makes me more productive. I really like the accessibility on all devices."Ken - Chaplain / Bereavement coordinator
I like the ability to quickly obtain pt information and documentation. Hospice Tools makes my job much easier."Amy - Social Worker
I can't chart without it. Hospice Tools enhances my ability to do my job."Tim - Hospice RN
When we say Hospice is our DNA it’s because Hospice Tools was founded and built by a group of dedicated and passionate hospice & palliative professionals. After struggling to make other frustrating tweaked home health EMR systems work for our needs we finally said, ‘let’s do it ourselves’. We built Hospice Tools from the ground up using our decades of expertise in how clinicians, management, and agencies actually deliver and document hospice care.
As users came on board and began working with Hospice Tools, and compared it to other systems they had used in the past, the reaction was so overwhelming that we decided to spin off Hospice Tools as its own company. We began to offer our solution to other hospice & palliative care agencies and found a real need that expensive consultant-designed systems are still not filling.
Delivering hospice care and managing hospice operations is hard enough. Our mission is to deliver a powerful, flexible, and affordable EMR that simplifies clinical documentation, workflows, operations, & management.