Go Mobile with Hospice Tools!
- 96% of Americans own a smartphone!
- 74% own a laptop/desktop
- 52% own a tablet.
- Almost 20% of American adults are dependent on their smartphone as their only internet enabled device!
Statistics from Pew Research
These quick stats confirm what we already know, we live in our mobile devices.
Mobile apps give us the convenience of accessing the information we need with the push of a button. From our personal lives to our social and especially our business lives, we do it all on our phones through mobile apps.
Despite this massive penetration in the market, the hospice industry has fallen far behind in the use of mobile tech.
While there are some EMR systems out there that may have a single app for iOS tablets, that is pretty much it in mobile solutions. Almost no EMR has a mobile solution for Android tablets, let alone apps for Smartphones. And when you talk about billing and other critical hospice modules, the software landscape is bleak. It is virtually impossible to find mobile solutions for billing and other services that are part of or integrated with your EMR.
Even worse! The lack of easy to use smartphone solutions is taxing on hospice agencies. Many agencies have to:
- Tie-up IT staff to manage tablets and Chromebooks and more
- Manage a constant mess of spreadsheets
- Order, issue, reclaim, repair, and manage an ever-growing and expensive inventory of tablets and parts
And when staff are working almost entirely on the go and not coming into the office much if at all, this means charting, notes, updating care plans, IDG and so much more, are often delayed until that user can get home and try to find a quiet spot and recapture all the information that occurred during the visit. This delayed workflow can create a nightmare scenario for completing accurate documentation on time.
Shouldn’t your CNA be able to tap their phone and check off the boxes of the hospice aide care plan form right at/after the visit in a smartphone app instead of hoping it gets done on a cumbersome device and frustrating software when they finally get home and can get to it?
Did you want to be in the phone business when you opened your hospice agency?
Hospice is 24/7/365. Hospice providers need the convenience and accessibility that is already the standard in in almost every other industry!
Hospice Tools is built from the ground up for hospice & palliative agencies and is not just another cumbersome legacy provider tacking on a hospice module.
Our hospice by design EMR is developed by experts in hospice & palliative care with the mission to deliver powerful, affordable, and user-friendly tools designed to enhance hospice & palliative operations. Our next gen tech gives us the freedom and flexibility to easily customize and adapt to different agency workflows and importantly, has allowed us to create fully functional native mobile apps for iOS and Android devices for each of our EMR modules
Get your Hospice Agency out of the phone business and Go Mobile!
Check out just a few of the most popular functions in our mobile apps.
Hospice Tools eDocs EMR
- Get info anywhere! Access patient chart & patient summary
- Complete orders (meds, treatment)
- Update a care plan right at/after your visit
- Dashboard eSign docs and dashboard access to unfinished docs
- Super fast & easy CNA documentation of Hospice Aide Care Plans
Hospice Tools eBilling (available as a service or for DYI in-house billers)
- Review & approve claims
- View PT AR
- View eligibility & authorizations
- Track Nursing Home Medicaid Room & Board Payables (available in laptop/desktop coming soon to app)
- Pull claim status directly from Medicare (available in laptop/desktop view, coming soon to app)
TimeKeeper Hospice & Palliative Timesheets
- Timesheets w/granular event data
- PTO calculator
- Close payroll
- Review employee activity
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
As any professional who has spent any time on LinkedIn has most likely seen someone post an image with the words, “The Most Dangerous Phrase In Business: We’ve Always Done It This Way.”
It’s time to do something different. It’s time to Go Mobile with Hospice Tools!
Discover Hospice Tools EMR, TimeKeeper, & eBilling.
Powerful affordable hospice software with unparalleled service!
Book Your Demo today and see the power and flexibility of Hospice Tools pro with features such as:
- Seamless Scheduling
- Professional Credential Storage
- Automatic HIS
- Super-Fast IDG
- Smart Care Plans
- Automatic Compliance: Auto Build, Audit Mode, Mentor Mode
- Comprehensive Hospice Care & Operations & Billing Reporting
- Palliative Charting & Billing
- Hospice Billing with Room & Board Pass Through Rates
- and more!
Built from the ground up to simplify hospice & palliative management, Hospice Tools delivers improved compliance & smooth operations.
Discover the Hospice Tools difference!
Book Your Hospice Tools Demo!
Built for hospice & palliative agencies, Hospice Tools EMR delivers a competitive advantage & peace of mind.